Investor Relations Administration – Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
As an Investor Relations Administration, you will be in charge of:
- Manage the day to day administration of the Investor Relations.
- In charge of the on-boarding process of new investor subscriptions.
- Manage and support the investor relations system.
- Produce payment statements, capital calls, subscription documents for closing.
- Assist with preparing reports, presentations, newsletters.
- Assist with organizing webinars and investor conferences.
- Work with finance, legal and analysis teams, fund administration and banks.
- Provide excellent and outstanding customer service.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in investor relations, investment banking, costumer service, family office, account management, marketing.
- Skills: organized, time management, ability to work on a few tasks simultaneously, efficiency, detail oriented, strong inter-personality skills
- Self-starter who has ability to take initiatives
- Proactive team player
- Hebrew and English – mother tongue, advantage – good writing skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in business / economics / other related field
Employment type – Full time.